Enteral nutrition sip feeding – Standard diet with high energy concentration
Nutricomp® Drink Plus is a food for special medical purposes, nutritionally complete, high energy (1.5 kcal/ml) sip feed, fibre-free, gluten-free, low in lactose. For the dietary management of disease related malnutrition, for patients with increased energy needs.
100 ml contain 20 g carbohydrates, 6 g protein, 5 g fat and all essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
• Rich in energy (150 kcal/100 ml)
• High quality protein (milk, whey and soy protein)
• With MCT (vanilla, strawberry, banana: 0.75 g/100ml; chocolate: 0.66 g/100 ml)
• With Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (0.05 g/100 ml EPA and DHA)
• Low in cholesterol
• Low in lactose
• Strictly low in purine (except chocolate)
470 (vanilla, chocolate), 455 (banana), 505 (strawberry)
Water (ml/100 ml)
Examples for use:
Information dedicated to healthcare professionals
If nutritional support is indicated the product can be used for example for the dietary management of:
• Patients at risk of malnutrition
• Disease related malnutrition (e.g. cancer, HIV/Aids)
• Short bowel syndrome (as part of nutrition support)
• Inflammatory bowel disease in remission
• Bowel fistulae
• Geriatric patients
- Increased energy and protein requirements
- Pre-operative conditioning of patients who are undernourished
Dosage according to patient’s demand, for supplemental nutrition: 1 - 3 bottles per day; for complete nutrition: 5 - 7 bottles per day.
Available in vanilla, banana, strawberry and chocolate flavor.
Size and Sales unit
200 ml bottle
Pack 4 bottles
Box 6 packs
Not for parenteral use!
Only to be used under medical supervision.
Suitable for use as sole source of nutrition.
Not suitable for children < 4 years.
Contains easily digestible carbohydrates. In case of diabetes use only under careful control of metabolism.